Arabic Unlocked is a trading name and trademark of UT Global Limited, incorporated in England and Wales under company registration number 11112000 with registered office of 233-237 Roundhay Road, Leeds, England, LS8 4HS.
We may, at any time and without notice, terminate your access to or use of this website or any other service. If we do so, you do not have the right to bring any claim or claims against us.
By using our Services, you confirm that your use of the Services will not violate any applicable law or regulation in the province, state, territory or country in which you reside.
I. AGREEMENT OF TERMS
II. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- The Service allows users that register for an account on the Service (each a “User”) to create and update an online profile on the Site (“Profile”). Each User that has registered with the Service receives his or her own Profile on which to post “User Content”.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature that is added to the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
- The basic version of the Service can be used completely free of charge. However, you have the option to subscribe to a Premium membership in order to get access to additional learning functionalities on the Site and mobile application as well as any other digital or physical products. You also have the option to purchase other services or materials (such as eBooks and Arabic courses).
- Our Fees are subject to different subscription plans, gift plans and promotions, and we therefore reserve the right to update our Fees from time to time.
- The prices and the related terms for all Paid Services, including the Premium membership, are governed by the Paid Services terms set out in clause 4 below.
- Where a free-trial period is included, you will not be charged until the free period is over. At this point your card will automatically be charged using the card details entered at the beginning of the trial. There are no refunds or credits for partial monthly subscriptions.
IV. PAID SERVICES
Where you have purchased a Paid Service (including a Premium membership), the following terms set out in this clause shall also apply to your use and access of the Paid Service. Where there is any conflict between this clause and the other terms set out in these Terms of Service, the terms in this clause will prevail. The following terms shall apply to you whether or not you are the individual using the Paid Service or if you are a third party facilitating and/or paying on behalf of an individual (such as a student, employee, agent, contractor or other representative) to use the Paid Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing if you are using the Paid Service pursuant to an agreement entered into by Arabic Unlocked and a third party paying for and/or facilitating your use of the Paid Service then where the terms below are in conflict with the terms of the agreement entered into by Arabic Unlocked and the third party the terms of such agreement shall prevail.
- The ordering process for Paid Services on the Site allows you to check your order before you proceed with your purchase: please check the details of the order before you proceed to payment. We will send you a confirmation email each time that you purchase a Paid Service. The contract between you and Arabic Unlocked for the relevant Paid Service, which is subject to these Paid Services Terms, is formed at the time we send such confirmation email.
- By placing an order, you agree to pay the stipulated fees (which may be separately agreed with Arabic Unlocked) for the relevant Paid Service(s) by credit card or any other form of payment accepted by Arabic Unlocked, along with the VAT (if applicable) and any other fees or amounts associated with such Paid Service(s). The most recent fees for each Paid Service are set out here: www.arabicunlocked.com and you acknowledge and agree that such fees may change from time to time. Any price changes will be announced on the Arabic Unlocked website and will not affect existing subscriptions (so if you have signed up for a membership for a certain price, price changes won’t affect your existing subscription, and will only apply to any future subscription purchase).
- Arabic Unlocked uses secure payment service providers to make sure that your payments are secure.
- In relation to Paid Services that are offered on a subscription basis, Arabic Unlocked offers different subscription periods so that you can choose the one that best meets your needs. Payment for subscription-based Paid Services is made in advance.
- Where a subscription-based Paid Service renews automatically, your credit card will be charged automatically at the end of your current subscription period and your subscription will, unless you cancel it, be renewed for the same period of time. Subscriptions do not expire during the subscription period due to non-use of the subscribed Paid Service.
- Arabic Unlocked may run promotions and free offers which may be subject to additional terms or restrictions. These promotions and offers may not be shared among different Users.
- Please be advised before you pay that, unless and to the extent expressly set out to the contrary in these Paid Services terms (and particularly the 7 Day Money Back Guarantee described below) or otherwise agreed with Arabic Unlocked in writing, any amounts paid in advance will not be refunded.
- You may cancel any purchase of a Paid Service and claim a refund from Arabic Unlocked for any reason within the first 7 working days following your initial purchase. However, if you have used the Paid Service prior to exercising your cancellation right then you must pay for the value of the Paid Service provided up to the date of cancellation.
- Arabic Unlocked may suspend or terminate your access to and/or use of any one or more Paid Services immediately and without liability if:
9.1. Arabic Unlocked has reason to believe that you are in breach of or have acted inconsistently with these Paid Services Terms; or
9.2. Arabic Unlocked is entitled to suspend or terminate your account, or your use of the Service generally, under clause 9 below.
- In order to use most features of the Service and especially the application on android and iOS, you must have a valid Arabic Unlocked account. In order to obtain an account, you must register with Arabic Unlocked by providing your user name, a valid email address and other information (“Registration Data”) as required by the registration process on the Site. As part of that registration process, you will choose a password and a username for your Profile.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Each account must be used individually and is not transferable. You agree to:
2.1. use your account individually and not share it with others; and
2.2. Immediately notify Arabic Unlocked in writing of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- You agree to:
3.1. provide true, accurate, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form; and
3.2. Maintain and update the Registration Data to ensure that it remains true, accurate, up to date and complete.
- You can modify data that you have entered into the Service at any time by accessing your account and going to “Settings”.
- If any Paid Service is suspended or cancelled, we may delete or stop your access to any of the information contained in the Service relating to your use of such Paid Service (including, where relevant, any information in your account). Arabic Unlocked declines any responsibility for the loss of information because of the cancellation of Paid Services.
- You must protect your account and the Paid Services you purchase from unauthorised and fraudulent use. Please notify Arabic Unlocked immediately at [email protected] of any unauthorised or fraudulent use of your Paid Services or when you suspect that your account may be at risk.
- Amounts paid to Arabic Unlocked before you report an unauthorised or fraudulent use of your account will not be refunded. Arabic Unlocked has the right to close or cancel the account of any User in the event of any unauthorised or fraudulent use of their account or any Paid Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of any Paid Service, use of any Paid Service, or access to any Paid Service without the express prior written consent of Arabic Unlocked.
- Arabic Unlocked cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clause.
VI) COPYRIGHT NOTICE (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)
Unless we expressly state otherwise, the copyright and any other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to design rights, trademarks and patents appearing on this website remain our property, whether owned by or licensed to us.
You may not use any of the material on this website without our prior written permission for your own commercial purposes, whether by reproducing, copying, downloading, printing, linking to, editing, broadcasting, distributing or otherwise. You may use it for your own personal non-commercial use.
VII) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Accessing or using this website or its content in any way is done entirely at your own risk. You will be responsible for any loss or damage to any computer, device, software, systems or data resulting directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use this website or its content.
We are under no obligation to provide uninterrupted access to this website. We reserve the right to restrict your access to this website at any time and for any reason.
We do not guarantee that the contents of this website will be free of errors, bugs, worms, trojans or viruses or otherwise make any representations as to the quality or accuracy or completeness of the content available on the website including, but not limited to any price quotes, stock availability data or non-fraudulent representations. You are responsible for maintaining appropriate software on your computer or device to protect you from any such errors, bugs, worms, trojans or viruses.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, employees, contractors, suppliers, affiliates, agents and licensors harmless from any losses, damages, cost, expense (including reasonable legal fees) or other liability, arising out of any claim, demand, allegation or proceeding brought by any third party due to, or arising out of your User Content, your use of the Services, your connection to the Services, your breach of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
IX) LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website may provide links out to websites or other online resources under the control of third parties. Any such links are provided solely for your convenience. We have no control over the contents of these third-party resources. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked websites and do not endorse them in any way.
X) LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You can only link to our website with prior written permission from us. We reserve the right to withdraw any such permission at any time.
XII) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
XIII) APPLICABLE LAW